Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Actress Nadia Buari Weight Loss Photos


If you have been wondering how  actress, Nadia Buari got her thinner new look, the actress reveals that it didn’t come easy.According to Nadia, she was able to achieve the stunning weight loss by changing her eating habits to include more healthy meals which are mainly fruits, veggies, and low carbs/cholesterol meals...... More photos
“This part was the hardest for me because I really love my food. But it took a lot of determination and discipline and I am really proud of myself,” she hinted.
Changing her diet together with an exercise regime that includes Yoga and Pilates four times a week, and evening joggings every day, Nadia Buari has been able to lose an impressive 22lbs or 10kg within 6 months. She sure is looking good

No comments:

Post a Comment